Na prodaju Billabong jakna i pantalone, može i za skijanje a može i za board. Korišćeno za skijanje pa shodno tome ima tragove korišćenja ( ako je neko zainteresovan biće detaljno informisan o svemu). Veličina XS.

Karakteristike jakne i pantalona kopirane sa neta:JAKNA Billabong Flake snowboard jacket for girls.Bright Pink and Yellow colorway throughout.8,000mm waterproof rating.8,000g breathability.Critically taped seams.Bong fit, slimmer for a flattering look.YKK Zipper front closure with overlay.Multi-adjustable hood with high collar.Fully lined interior.Zipper mesh lined underarm ventilation for improved breathability.Adjustable waterproof powder skirt to keep snow out.Stack snaps and loops for pant to jacket interface.Brushed micro fleece lined front hand pockets.Internal media pocket.Easy function goggle pocket.Billabong detailing throughout.Polyester and twill blend.Imported. PANTALONE Billabong Candy pants for girls.Allover Neon Pink colorway.10,000mm waterproofing and breathability rating.Water and wind repellent breathable Mini Canvas fabric exterior for warmth and comfort.Critically taped seams.40gm Zonal 2 Liner with Billabong Made For Riding insulation for ultimate warmth and comfort.Skinny fit pants.Mesh lined zip leg vents.Brushed tricot zip front hand pockets.hook and loop fastener closure side pockets.Waterproof elastic boot gaiters with lace hook to keep snow out.hook and loop fastener flap back right pocket.Snap button and zip fly.Beltoops and hook and loop fastener adjustments at waist for custom fit.Billabong detailing throughout.Jacket to pant interface compatible.100% polyester.

bill 1.jpg

bill 2.jpg

bill 3.jpg

Cena za komplet 40e