Rezultati 1 do 6 od 6

Tema: Questions, Questions

Datum registracije

Smile Questions, Questions

Zdravo great people of this forum,

I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now and have really felt the excitement within the posts of people about to set off on their visit to Kop and have enjoyed the excellent reports that followed when you returned, thank you.

Well now its my turn to be excited as we are heading out on Sunday 18th. My wife and I have skiied before but not for many years.Its the first time for the kids although they have had some lessons on a dry slope and one visit to indoor snow @ Milton Keynes over Christmas.

We are staying out Club A and the kids are booked into ski school for the week. We have some questions that I hope someone can help with.

Do the rooms have hair dryers or should one take your own ? (not a problem for me as I don't have enough hair for that sort of thing)

Does the Hotel provide towels for use after swimming ?

Do the ski school take their break at the same place every day or do they move around as they progress around the slopes ? (just so we could meet up and check they are ok)

How long does the skidooing trip last ?

Anybody used walkie talkies and is the coverage ok ?

I guess thats about it for now, looking forward to your replys

(",)

Podrazumevano

Well I can't help with the hotel questions as I stayed at Konaci, but the skidooing lasted approx 45 mins, and it was excellent fun! The cost per skidoo was 60 euros.

Barraberson laki avatar
    Datum registracije
    Skije / Bord
    Burton Custom

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od mojo Pogledati poruku
    Zdravo great people of this forum...

...Do the rooms have hair dryers or should one take your own ? (not a problem for me as I don't have enough hair for that sort of thing)

Does the Hotel provide towels for use after swimming ?

Do the ski school take their break at the same place every day or do they move around as they progress around the slopes ? (just so we could meet up and check they are ok)
    Anybody used walkie talkies and is the coverage ok ?
    Zdravo to You too!

Rooms are equiped with hair dryers (although you don't need 'em, but your wife does...) Towels for use after swimming are there too.

Regarding to ski school break, last year my cousin was in it. I've been in contact (over mobile phone) with ski instructor and we were setting up each our meeting, here-there etc... And yes, they where changing slopes as he was showing progress. It wouldn't be bad idea to buy local simcard to be in touch with instructor - it's not so expensive. Coverage for mobile phones is pretty good, but I don't know for walkie talkies.

That's all from me. I wish you pleasent stay and lot's of snow (I hope 'couse I'll be in Kopaonik during that period too).

Pozdrav iz Beograda!
    /Regards from Belgrade/

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

Hi Mojo,

We stayed at the Club A 14-21 Jan, we found the hotel to be fine, the decor is a bit dated but it's comfortable enough and we never had anything to complain about. I would probably take your own hairdryer though, the hairdryers on the room are hardwired into the bathroom shaving light and consist of a plastic tube blowing a luke warm breeze so they take a while to do the job.

We never used the pool as we stayed in the national holidays so it was always really busy, I do think they have towels for you to use.

The ski schools operate from 9.00 - 1.00 and normally stop for a coke etc about 11.00 but there are no afternoon sessions, they classes are mixed so kids can ski with the adults (my son was in my wifes class).

I'm sure you'll all have a great time, the resort is good, the slopes are plentiful (and not crowded either). If you go down to the Konaci complex in the evenings make sure you try the fresh hot pancakes for the walk back to hotel (not that it's a long walk but the pancakes are too good to miss and as you're away for pancake day what better excuse!).

The journey from the airport is not as bad as the brochure makes out and if the roads are good this should take maybe an hour less than stated.

Have a good one

Dovijenja!

Datum registracije

Talking

Thanks for the info guys.

The bags are packed and with 72cm of sneg on the ground its looking good. Weather forecast says foggy/snow all week. I was hoping for a bit of sunshine but am sure we will have fun whatever happens.

Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Hi Mojo....

We stayed at the Club A 21st-28th Jan this year, so hopefully i'll be able to cover most of your questions....

Hairdryer.... Im in the same position as you, but the wife was very impressed with the hair dryers saying that they were as strong as what you would have at home. (unusual when abroad)

Towells... We always took down the towells that we left on the rooms. There was always plenty.

Ski-school break time and venue...... Was generally about 11, but it could have been at any venue. Just depended where the instructer had you that day.

Skido'ing... Lasted just under an hour. Great trip and well worth the money. Even my wife enjoyed it even though she ended up with bruising down her hip and leg after she rolled into a ditch and a tree with it trapping her underneath!!

Walkie Talkies..... were a bit hit and miss. The ones i bought before we went were supposed to give a 6km range, but if you were over the other side of a mountain, i didnt always reach. Still found them handy though.

You'll have a great time. Any other questions, just ask.

Marc

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •