Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 1 do 10 od 13

Tema: Najbolji ski centar u bugarskoj?

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano Najbolji ski centar u bugarskoj?

Ove godine bi da odem u bugarsku(po prvi put)na skijanje, pa me zanima koji centar ima najbolje staze?

Senior Member Milan NS avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Ubedljivo najbolje ima Borovec.
    Gondolom na vrh ski centra i 3 crne staze gore su extra. 2600m nadmorska.

U Banskom nisam bio, ali je to centar koji je tek u razvoju.

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

Hvala dokoni!Znas,nisam skijao van kopaonika u ovom mileniumu!Kazi mi kakvo je pamporovo ako znas?Cuo sam od nekih ljudi da je ok!

Senior Member Milan NS avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od sveta
    Hvala dokoni!Znas,nisam skijao van kopaonika u ovom mileniumu!Kazi mi kakvo je pamporovo ako znas?Cuo sam od nekih ljudi da je ok!
    Hvataj link : http://www.bulgariaski.com/

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

Najbolji je Bansko.Bio sam i na Borovecu. Bansko je mogo bolje,ubedljivo.

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od djmisko
    Najbolji je Bansko.Bio sam i na Borovecu. Bansko je mogo bolje,ubedljivo.
    na borovecu sam bio vise puta i nigde drugo u bugarskoj. borovec mi se bas dopada, medjutim, razgovarajuci sa ljudima zakljucujem da bansko ne moze biti greska... mozda i promenim plan za ovu godinu...

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

Neces pogresiti.Bansko je super...

bla-bla-bla
    Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

Sve zavisi sta te interesuje:
    1. koliko dobro se skijas/bordas - Bansko nije za pocetnike i slabije skijase/bordere.

2. sta vozis - Bansko vise odgovara borderima od Boroveca (staze su dobro povezane, nema tanjira/sidra)

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano hvala

I ja sam cuo od puno ljudi da je bansko bas sredjeno!
    mene zanima sta je bolje za carving i gde su teze staze?

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

The town of Bansko is situated at the Glazne river at the northeastern bottom of the Pirin Mountains, 160 km south of Sofia, 60 km southeast of Blagoevgrad. Bansko is one of the biggest mountain resorts in Bulgaria with a long winter to take advantage of its modern, well developed skiing and sport facilities. The skiing conditions in Bansko are excellent. The Pirin mountain has a predominately Alpine character with three peaks towering above 2900 m. However the slopes offer runs and tracks for all types of skiers, from novice to the experts, while the ski runs are maintained in excellent condition. It is also the main starting point for hiking in the UNESCO protected Pirin National Park-the largest in Bulgaria where the most interesting tree species such as the black fir can be found. Having been a birth place to many national intellectuals and a witness of dramatic history during the centuries, Bansko is of special architectural and cultural value. There are several landmarks which are of great interest: Sveta Troitsa (The Holy Trinity) Church, the Monument of Paissii Hilendarski, the Neofit Rilski House Museum.http://www.bulgaria-trips.infoThe oldest Bulgarian resort, Borovets, is hidden among the aromatic pine woods covering the northern slopes of Mount Musala in Rila mountains, 12 km south of Samokov and 72 km of Sofia. Its 90-year long history, 1390 m altitude above sea level, and favourable climate with cool summer and mild, snowy winter, make Borovets the biggest mountain resort in Bulgaria. Mainly, the resort provides excellent opportunities for the whole range of winter sports: from the alpine sports to cross-country skiing, ski-jumps and biathlon on its first-class ski slopes, tracks and facilities. Borovets is a major point of departure for Mount Musala, the highest peak on the Balkans (2925m), a number of high-mountain chalets, as well as Bistritsa Palace, built as a hunting lodge for Tsar Ferdinand.
    A wooded mass of granite 19km long by 17 km wide, Mount Vitosha, whose foothills begin some 7 km from the centre of the Bulgarian capital, is very much a part of the city and is the source of its pure water and fresh breezes. Vitosha is the cradle of hiking tourism in Bulgaria and every year thousands of hikers climb its highest peak, Cherni Vrah (2290m). It is a typical dome-like mountain, which northern slopes descend steeply into the Sofia plain and where the concentration of facilities is at its best - two cabin lift lines, numerous cable-ways, catering facilities, mountain shelters and developed transportation network. There are two main tourist centers - Aleko, one of Bulgaria's biggest ski resorts, and Zlatnite Mostove (The Golden Bridges), an impressive natural phenomenon in the form of piles of huge rounded granite stones in the river valleys.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •