Rezultati 1 do 7 od 7

Tema: Konaci apartmenta

Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano Konaci apartmenta

Hi, me and a couple of friends are heading to Kop next weekend and we're staying at Konaci apartments, has anyone been there? are towels provided in self catering rooms?

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

AFAIK - towels are provided! The apartments seem very central, if basic - but really all ye will be doing is sleeping there so its not a huge problem!

Podrazumevano

I went last year and towels were provided. The rooms are basic, but I only use them for sleeping so I don't care. It still had a tv (watch the 'Kop TV' channel which shows footage from around the resort, you may see yourself!), warm, and was ensuite.

Its well located in the centre of the resort.

Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Thanks that's great, all we need is somewhere to sleep so basic is fine, particularly as we're s/c so will be eating out.

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

PatMan is going H/B in a self-catering room... best of both worlds! Cant be done with trying to make my own breakfast - esp if its been a late night (hoping for a good few of those!)

Podrazumevano

I'm s/c this year at Konaci (going on 4th Feb). The rooms also have a Kitchenette with a small hob and a fridge. I can't remember if there was an oven or grill though.

Datum registracije

Podrazumevano

I think you made a good decision leaving it that late with the snow conditions being so bad!
    It might start to get busier as its closer to half term, but as long as theres a good dump of the white stuff, there should be plenty of room

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •