PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : Accomodations at the mountain

Stani
17.08.2006, 16:13
hi there !
sorry,but I dont't speak serbian

for the next season we plan a ski/board trip to Brezovica. And we are looking for accomodations at the mountain. I know that there is a Hotel,called Molika and I also saw their prices. But what about with the other accomodations at the mountain, Partizan, Breza, Apartmani Sarski Konaci, Pansion Konak and Pension Ritz.
what are the prices in these pensions?
could you help me?

ps.: must we book before we go, or we also will find free rooms, when we arrive Brezovica?

thank in advance:

Stani

vujche
20.08.2006, 15:31
hi there !
sorry,but I dont't speak serbian

for the next season we plan a ski/board trip to Brezovica. And we are looking for accomodations at the mountain. I know that there is a Hotel,called Molika and I also saw their prices. But what about with the other accomodations at the mountain, Partizan, Breza, Apartmani Sarski Konaci, Pansion Konak and Pension Ritz.
what are the prices in these pensions?
could you help me?

ps.: must we book before we go, or we also will find free rooms, when we arrive Brezovica?

thank in advance:

Stani

Pricekaj da se Pizzeria-Tina pojavi on ce ti dati najbolje odgovore za ono sto te zanima.E sad neka mu neko ovo prevede,jer mi pisanje na stranim jezicima nije jaca strana,pomislio bi da se o nekom novom jeziku radi ako bi mu ja napisao.

stekan
20.08.2006, 16:05
Hi Stani,

Vujche just wrote that you should wait for response from Pizzeria-Tina. He should have the answers on your questions.

Or, you can send him a private message here: http://www.skijanje.co.yu/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=12 or e-mail here: http://www.skijanje.co.yu/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=12

vrag
21.08.2006, 12:12
Hi "Stani", or whatever is your name.

I can help you and advise you what to do.
You have several oportunities.

One
To contact our organization "Ski Maniacs" (any member can help you) and to join them because this winter they will be in Brezovica four or five times (each time they gonna stay 10 days).

If you don't like that, you can contact hotel Molika by yourself. There are several more buildings (kind of hotels or motels) but Molika is the best for skiers, or snowboarders.

Also, there are private houses for renting what is also very good solution.

If you know exact number of people coming, and the period when you are planing to come, send me PM (private message) and I will try to help you.

Anyone is welcome!!!

Regards from VRAG:dziveli:

SKI:ski: or DIE:awm2:
but just take care of your knee!!!:sm022:

Stani
22.08.2006, 09:36
thank guys for the answer!

Vrag I'll send you a PM

Pizzeria-Tina
28.08.2006, 14:54
If the Vrag does not answer all your questions, I may help also.
Igor

poison
29.08.2006, 17:19
HI All,

I've seen about 200-300 pictures from Brezovica. Nice. Off-piste paradise.

what's the best month to ride there for freeride boarders/skiers?
We planned originally to travel in january, but I read somewhere, that Serbians has holidaytime in january, and are many young children.
Is it real?
When were the best snow conditions int the last 3-4 years?
Stani asked about the accomodations( We plan together the trip).
Please answer to me, too.
In the Winter season where can We find correct datas about snow/wheater conditions?
Many questions.

Thanks in advance.

Brg:
poison.:smoke:

If the Vrag does not answer all your questions, I may help also.
Igor

Pizzeria-Tina
14.10.2006, 17:25
HI,
Still, there is no WEB about Brezovica ski resort, but very soon we should have one with all information about it. For the skiing , Januar is the best month, it is always cold and powder untill neck. it means the weather would not be perfect but snow is good.
I'm in rush so till next time.
Igor

poison
06.11.2006, 10:24
Thanks Pizzeria-Tina,

I hope We'll travel to Brezovica.
Please write here, if Brezovica has a new webpage. First of all I would like to know snow, weather conditions.

thanks in advance,

poison

poison
07.11.2006, 17:38
Dear All,

please inform me which chairlift'll be running in this season. I read on an other forum, that not every chairlift are in work at season.

Igor: can we contact by e-mail? akos.bagi@raiffeisen.hu
I have few questions, as I see You're the right person.
thanks in advance:
poison

Pizzeria-Tina
09.11.2006, 21:34
This is my mail, if you, or anybody else wants to ask something (anything) don't hesitate.
igor_nikolcevic@yahoo.com
CAO:cug: