PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : Special Blend Brigade Snowboard Jacket Olive Grey

zlig0r
04.02.2010, 15:19
Ovako stoje stvari!
Uzeo sam sebi Special Blend Brigade Snowboard Jacket Olive Grey jaknu, velichina XL, i mislim da sam odlichno pazario! no javio se problem u mishljenju zenskog pola da mi je jakna malo velika i da mi boja ne ide uz pantalone ?!?! (a shta znam ja!)
pa sam obecjao da cju da je stavim u oglase, kao zenski pol meni ne bi stavio ne daj boze neke sankcije! (pu,pu,pu daleko bilo!)
palim 12og na jahorinu, i tako da je oglas otvoren narednih maximum 5 dana,kako bi ako se proda imao vremena da kupim drugu, a ako se do tad ne proda, skidam etikete i ide samnom na jahorinu, shto znachi da vishe necje biti na prodaju!
cena:nemam pojma, na etiketi je cifra od 189e...ne ochekujem ni blizu toj sumi, no ponudite, pa ako bude ponuda, najbolja nosi...
da opet napomenem, jakna je samo probana, u stanu, nije videla snega, sve full, sve etikete josh stoje. tj jakna je ganc nova!

ponude na pp ili na mail: zlig0rtdb@gmail.com

sad malo o jakni:

The Special Blend C5 Brigade Snowboarding Jacket is lightly insulated and features a high waterproof and breathability rating of 10/10K ensuring that you stay warm and dry on the mountain. The Special Blend Brigade will take you from the first day of the season right through to the last!

Features:

* 10,000mm waterproofing and 10,000g breathability
* Light synthetic insulation for extra warmth without the bulk
* Critically Taped Seams
* Powder Skirt with skirt-to-pant snap system
* Attached Hood for full weather protection
* Pit Vents - Underarm Zips
* Articulated Elbows
* Flex Gussets providing you with loads of mobility for all of you park goers
* Hand warmer pockets

slike:
http://images.the-house.com/sb-c5-brigade-ovgy-08-zoom.jpg
http://images.the-house.com/sb-c5-brigade-ovgy-08-1-zoom.jpg
http://images.the-house.com/sb-c5-brigade-ovgy-08-2-zoom.jpg

Video review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FqnNBInzFk&feature=player_embedded

review:
Dave here at The House talking about the Special Blend Brigade snowboard jacket. Really, really cool piece.
What you’re looking at on this one is… it is pretty much I would say, a shell construction. Does have a light amount of insulation. One being, like this super thin, one layered shell, 10-beamer down jacket. Probably hovering right around that tree range. We got a 10,000/10,000 waterproof/breathability rating for the shell fabric from there. You have fleeced-line panel pockets. Really, really comfortable when you’re taking your gloves off, sitting on a chairlift. It does have a waist gaiter, buttons into a new, special blend of hands. They have a retractable lift ticket holder in the hem there. Nice accessory pocket. It’s a mesh line pocket so good for drying out an extra pair of gloves something like that when you’re going up a lift.
On the other side, another accessory pocket, this one holds better for your mp3 or iPod. Tons of pockets in the chest too. We got one that go through the top and one that is going through the side as well too. This one does have a full-time hood. It is adjustable if you’re wearing a helmet or if you’re going without one. Fleece lining on the inside of the storm flap here. It’s not gonna tear your chin up while you’re riding. Just a really, really cool, very water-proofed, very breathable piece, sick print, get it.

trendo
04.02.2010, 18:48
A da ti nama das sliku kako ti stoi, pa da vidimo dali je stvarno prevelika ili samo malo velika i naravno sa obucenim pantalonama, rukavicama, kapom, salom, kacigom, rancem i nemogu se jos setiti sta vec pa da vidimo dali stvarno boje odgovaraju ili ne.
To je bitno za odredzivanje cene, a sta znas mozda se zenski pol i predomisli ako je cena premala.
Naravno da se salim, a ti mi se mozes sa pravom ljutiti :-)

zlig0r
04.02.2010, 18:54
bio sam siguran da cje biti tovara :)

inache, ja navijam da ne bude ponuda, jer je meni ok...no ako moze na obostrano zadovoljstvo da se reshi problem, ja sam za...

zlig0r
05.02.2010, 10:16
kibicovao sam jednu jashu koja je vredna ovog maltretiranja, i ako ima velichina koja meni treba, za moju trazim 8000, chisto da premostim...

zlig0r
05.02.2010, 10:32
063/71-73-162 Igor