PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : Dva cara kakve majka rijetko rađa

stekan
01.12.2008, 20:57
Jučerašnji SuperG će se pamtiti po dvije stvari. To su prva i druga.
Prva je pobjeda neuništivog Herminatora, a druga je izbjegavanje pada bez jedne (i to vanjske) skije na najstrmijem dijelu staze pri oko 100 km/h supermena Bode-a.
Ovakve majka rijetko rađa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE4bnrNavOY
Bode care, moj si idol!

Da mi je u obje noge snage kao petina snage jedne njegove...

boris
01.12.2008, 21:08
Stvarno neverovatno:sm017: .Čovek je neuništiv.Nešto slično je uradio i u Torinu,ako se nevaram,kada je u punoj brzini skijom zakačio vrata i ostao u trci.

Pejamachine
01.12.2008, 21:50
Stvarno neverovatno:sm017: .Čovek je neuništiv.Nešto slično je uradio i u Torinu,ako se nevaram,kada je u punoj brzini skijom zakačio vrata i ostao u trci.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Faa87IQhk&feature=related

no-coment...samo :sm017::sm017::sm017::sm017:

milos_pg_91
01.12.2008, 22:15
Stvarno, za Bode Milera nemam vise rijeci. Jednostavno-KRALJ! Sjetimo se i spusta u Kitcbilu, kada je 'preskijao' preko ograde!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW4Ja-XF9Ow

Napred Bode! :dziveli:

A sto se tice Hermana Majera.. :sm017:

oggy
01.12.2008, 22:28
I uz sve to, komentar poslije olimpijade bez medalje je bio da su "zurke bile na olimpijskom nivou" :D

Tadija_91
02.12.2008, 00:02
jos samo da ode u penziju pa da ga 'vatam na expo zimu za potpis :D
salim se , neprevazidjen je...:sm017::sm017:

AlexTheGreat
02.12.2008, 12:55
U skijanju na jednoj bi verovatno bio ubedljivo najbolji

skiman
02.12.2008, 13:52
U skijanju na jednoj bi verovatno bio ubedljivo najbolji
Često se to njemu događa i košta ga jako puno bodova:smoke: .....ma pitao bi ja njegovog servisera:awm2: po zdravlju....:sm022:

Tadija_91
02.12.2008, 20:32
sad, koji je bolji serviser, Lanzingerov ili Millerov?

stekan
02.12.2008, 20:42

Huh, naježih se.

trendo
02.12.2008, 20:59
Ko nije gledao Nedeljni SuperG moze samo zaliti.
1. Dozao je Zidar i usao u legende (Herman Maer) :sm017::sm017::sm017:.
Imali smo tu istorisku cast pratiti celu njegovu karieru
2. To se Bode Mileru vec previse cesto desava. U cemu je stvar, losi vezovi ili los serviser :sm008:.
Da ne budem pogresno shvacen, Milera smatram najboljeg skijasa danasnice ali toliko bodova u nepovrat .... CCCC

hehehe
03.12.2008, 08:24

Tadija, sinko... šta reći?...

Svaka ti je zlatna...

CrazyKong
03.12.2008, 09:29
Verujem da svi znate napamet ovaj pad, ali jos jedan prilog neunistivosti Herminatora...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbqTxlHR2P4&NR=1

przulj
03.12.2008, 12:33
Na čemu je ovaj momak :dontknow:

Tadija_91
03.12.2008, 20:08
Na čemu je ovaj momak
reko'o bih da je na Atomicu

@hehehe ucim od najboljih hahaha
:D

stekan
03.12.2008, 21:23
I Bode i Herminator su trenutno na Head-u, ili što bi rek'o naš narod: na Glavi.

oggy
03.12.2008, 21:28
Na ovom snimku je definitivno na glavi (sa malim g)

Tadija_91
03.12.2008, 23:31
na cemu je bio 98'?

Misko
03.12.2008, 23:48
Verujem da svi znate napamet ovaj pad, ali jos jedan prilog neunistivosti Herminatora...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbqTxlHR2P4&NR=1

Na ovom snimku se ne vidi ustao je on posle ovog pada :dziveli: doduse malo slogiran :sm022: , 3god kasnije je imao tesku saobracajku umalo da mu amputirju nogu al ni to ga nije omelo i evo sad ovako mator opet odrzi po koji cas, svaka cast.

04.12.2008, 07:39
Misko pa ti si ziv, nema te 100 godina :)

hehehe
04.12.2008, 07:52
Opa, Antonio f'ck'n' Montana... pa di si ti?

Misko
04.12.2008, 14:47
:dziveli: tu sam drugari, ziv sam, zdrav sam, spreman za skijanje :smoke: pratim sta se piskara ovde al retko kad dodam nesto/uletim u diskusiju, :cug:

wlad
04.12.2008, 18:29
Ovo je prava Novost & Zanimljivost - Miško se javio :dziveli:

zloglasni
05.12.2008, 02:25
Bode pred nastup u Beaver-u

BEAVER CREEK, Colo. -- Let’s go back to last weekend’s race at Lake Louise. I finished 16th in downhill and got a DNF in super-G.

Weather was definitely a factor in the downhill. The guys at the beginning had perfect sun and no wind, then slowly over the course of 30-45 minutes, the clouds rolled in and it got dark and windy. That made a huge difference. The guys who started around when I did really had no chance of winning or being competitive. Didier Cuche, who won the downhill title last year, was 2.3 seconds out and didn’t even make the top 30 and he started around when I did. It’s just a bummer because I won a few training runs, skied well in the race and was only 0.7 seconds out. It was tough to be that close and have the weather be such a factor.

Lake Louise is tricky because the actual hill is pretty easy, so there’s no way to put a big time on anybody. If there’s weather or some kind of other factor that plays in, a lot of times that ends up being what determines who wins. You can imagine if you had a race on a dead-flat section of snow that was 100-meters long and you had to race over an hour and a half, it wouldn’t necessarily be the fastest racer who won. You need a difficult track to separate the best racers from the racers who are not as skilled. Lake Louise is not a challenging track so pretty much everyone can ski 100 percent the whole time.

In the super-G, I didn’t finish because my ski flew off going around a turn. It’s just one of those things that happens. The forces that go on while you ski are pretty crazy. Bindings stay on most of the time, but I can’t believe they don’t come off more often. Until that happened, I was skiing well. I felt confident and balanced and like I had a good chance to win, so I was skiing pretty aggressively. It was a bummer to have my ski come off, but I was also psyched to make the recovery that I did without hurting myself. That was a pretty tough spot on the course to have that happen. I easily could have blown out my knee or gone straight into the fence. To stand up on one leg from the position I was in was pretty tough. At the end of the day, you have to take the good with the bad. It could have been a lot worse.

After the race, we went down to Calgary, played some basketball and had a workout. I flew into Colorado last night. Colorado got a bunch of snow this past week and I hear we’re going to get more tomorrow. We’ll see how well it sticks. There was green grass last week. Whenever it snows on green grass, it doesn’t stick that well because the ground isn’t frozen. There should at least be enough to get the race off.

Training was pushed back a little today so they could have time to get the course in shape, but it wasn’t a huge deal. I skied normal and was still pretty quick and won by about a second. Winning the first training run means nothing really, but this is a good hill for me and I feel really comfortable on it.

Beaver Creek is always an exciting stop because of the hill itself. It’s a world-class race hill -- it’s steep with a lot of terrain, turns and big jumps. When I ran it today it reminded me of being a little kid -- being able to go as fast as you can down a mountain. You really can test your skills on this hill, so that makes it really fun. All the technically better racers prefer a little bit of a challenge. The guys I’m racing against are the best in the world. They’ve all grown up on skis since they were tiny little kids. They can ski anything they want and are all really skilled. If it’s not a pretty challenging track, then there’s nothing to really separate the ability levels. Sometimes easier tracks favor the guys that aren’t as good. That’s just the way ski racing goes.

It’s going to be a good weekend. There’s new snow and everyone is fired up.