PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : 4th March at Kopaonik

Delmondo
20.02.2007, 14:49
Hey,

I'll be in Kopaonik from the 4th March for a week, with another dude whos not much of a drinker!
Anybody else gonna be there then who wants to meet up for beers?

Delmondo
23.02.2007, 12:28
oh ok then! so nobodys coming!

Does that mean I got all the piste to myself? wohoo!!! you miserable lot!:bootyshak

nick'n'kim
26.02.2007, 00:52
Welcome Delmondo. it would sem that nobody else is going out on the 4th or at least has found this site - we're going on the 11th. I just hope there's another dump before then. Have a great holiday and I'm sure you'll find a drinking buddy out there!

treble
26.02.2007, 09:28
If someone wants to pay my fare and clear it with my work and family, I'll go!!!!

Delmondo
26.02.2007, 11:03
hey all,

does anybody know if I need to take photos for the skipass or does it not need one?

Also can anybody tell me what it costs for hot waxing a snowboard, I havent decided if I should do it before I go or get it done there.

Hey Nick/Kim I was in bulgaria last year and they told me the best fall of snow has consistantly been the 1st week in March for a few years. so as bulg and serb are neighbours the snow should be good for the 11th when you get there. its looking a bit grim right now tho as its down to 48cm this morning sob sob.

treble
26.02.2007, 11:48
No, photos are not needed for 6-day pass, they are for longer ones. People get kit (from Konaci) and passes Sunday afternoon, and the pass is then for Mon-Sat. Kit return is 4pm Sat. Pass will require a 400 Dinar (£4) deposit which you get back if you return it at end of the week). They are the hands-free kind. The machines are always on your left - and my pass worked fine from the pass pocket inside the bottom of my jacket - no fumbling needed!

Don't know about the waxing but there are LOADS of kit shops/hire centres etc

Delmondo
26.02.2007, 12:09
cool thanks for the info treble, I doubt it will cost much to get hot wax so I'll remain im my lazy boarder stereotype and get it done there.

cheers

laki
26.02.2007, 13:29
I hope that snow will fall in time you reach Kop, since this year is really creazy with weather and situation on slopes looks pretty bad at the moment (I've been there two days ago). :(

I think that waxing and sharpening will cost arround £10...

nick'n'kim
27.02.2007, 12:53
The topsheet of my board is starting to delaminate. Is there a shop in Kop that could do a repair job if required?

Delmondo
27.02.2007, 12:57
wow dude, ins't it a good time to look for a new board!

there might be some good deals over there...

laki
27.02.2007, 16:25
Take a walk thru resort, there's at least 6-7 services. I think that someone will be capable to fix it.

If you're up to some good deals - you're just in time, prices are down from 20-50% :ok:

Delmondo
27.02.2007, 16:43
kewl! thanks for the tip Laki, time to stock up on kit then...

its snowing like crazy at the moment looking at the cam, cant wait to get there on Sunday.... WoHoo

Munchio
28.02.2007, 11:21
I swear I saw an Oxygen 158 board out there for about 9,000 dinar (about £90)!!

Delmondo
28.02.2007, 11:23
Really?

you might see a whole load of them on Ebay in two weeks then, 150quid each

laki
28.02.2007, 11:53
For example, I saw Atomics Axum for aprox. 280 euro + ask if they have tax-free forms, othervise try to bargain (in a humorous way). This model is top of the Atomic's freestyle range - just to have a clue... Didn't check others, since my Burton is still in perfect condition.

And yeah, one tip for night clubs; visit "Nasa Kuca" club - near Burton store, clubbing madness almost every night. :P

Munchio
28.02.2007, 16:45
Really?

you might see a whole load of them on Ebay in two weeks then, 150quid each

Yep! The shop was in Konaci square, near to the reception area. The board was in the window and it was a red and black board.