PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : Konaci apartmenta

carlywilson57
21.01.2007, 20:19
Hi, me and a couple of friends are heading to Kop next weekend and we're staying at Konaci apartments, has anyone been there? are towels provided in self catering rooms?

PatMan
22.01.2007, 12:23
AFAIK - towels are provided! The apartments seem very central, if basic - but really all ye will be doing is sleeping there so its not a huge problem!

:cug:

Munchio
22.01.2007, 13:07
I went last year and towels were provided. The rooms are basic, but I only use them for sleeping so I don't care. It still had a tv (watch the 'Kop TV' channel which shows footage from around the resort, you may see yourself!), warm, and was ensuite.

Its well located in the centre of the resort.

carlywilson57
22.01.2007, 13:45
Thanks that's great, all we need is somewhere to sleep so basic is fine, particularly as we're s/c so will be eating out.

PatMan
22.01.2007, 14:02
PatMan is going H/B in a self-catering room... best of both worlds! Cant be done with trying to make my own breakfast - esp if its been a late night (hoping for a good few of those!)

Munchio
22.01.2007, 14:04
I'm s/c this year at Konaci (going on 4th Feb). The rooms also have a Kitchenette with a small hob and a fridge. I can't remember if there was an oven or grill though.

PatMan
22.01.2007, 15:21
I think you made a good decision leaving it that late with the snow conditions being so bad!
It might start to get busier as its closer to half term, but as long as theres a good dump of the white stuff, there should be plenty of room