PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : Clubbing

-JC-
18.01.2007, 22:53
What are the best bars/clubs in Kopaonik?

Are there any cities within taxi distance that boast a lively night life?

ps. who is Jelena Karleusa?

bmarke
19.01.2007, 00:46
JK is serbian version of Kelley Hazell just without home video LoL

Anyway just google it and you will see the answer! ;)

Better stick with Kop itself because there is nothing interesting in taxi distance of resort...

-JC-
19.01.2007, 09:17
haha

I youtubed it... body off baywatch... face off crimewatch ;)

I actually like some of her songs though :dontknow:

SpongeBob
19.01.2007, 12:58
haha

I youtubed it... body off baywatch... face off crimewatch ;)

I actually like some of her songs though :dontknow:

I understood that her songs seams exotic to you but I don't like that type of music.

I know when my friends from other countries come to Belgrade I have to take them to some clubs and places where they can hear that kind of music (I will be doing that tonight also) :dontknow: after couple of :cug: I stop caring but then in the morning I feel like :sm022:

-JC-
19.01.2007, 14:20
I understood that her songs seams exotic to you but I don't like that type of music.

I know when my friends from other countries come to Belgrade I have to take them to some clubs and places where they can hear that kind of music (I will be doing that tonight also) :dontknow: after couple of :cug: I stop caring but then in the morning I feel like :sm022: where would you recoomend for good music in kop?

and what would you call good music?

SpongeBob
19.01.2007, 15:36
I haven't been there this season but you will find a lot of places with different typo of music. Eventually at the end (from 2 o clock) most of the places will start playing JK and other Serbian folk music but at that time you don't care what they play because of :cug: :cug: :cug::cug:

I just don't like folk music all other is ok for me. Mainly I like funk, disco, electro... :smoke:

-JC-
19.01.2007, 15:49
Good man!

We talking old school electro (afrika bambata, weststreet mob, etc.)?

SpongeBob
19.01.2007, 18:27
Good man!

We talking old school electro (afrika bambata, weststreet mob, etc.)?

Si claro! :smoke: