PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : The British Ghetto

-JC-
17.01.2007, 12:15
haha we've been given our own section :ok:

took me 5 minutes to work out where the threads had gone.

PatMan
17.01.2007, 12:38
Shows how popular Kop is this year!

SnowPloughPrincess
17.01.2007, 13:32
Yeah I did think it was weird when I looked at the forum tree list. Didn't realise we'd been shifted out the way xD

Power to the brits RAWR

PatMan
17.01.2007, 13:50
Yeah I did think it was weird when I looked at the forum tree list. Didn't realise we'd been shifted out the way xD

Power to the brits RAWR

To "the English reading/typing" would be more correct!! :sm021:

:cug:

-JC-
17.01.2007, 14:38

Power to the brits RAWR I hope we don't get budled into the dark and grimey corners of the bars; hidden away from the Serbian public as we're Kopaoniks dirty little secret :cool:

PatMan
17.01.2007, 14:46
I hope we don't get budled into the dark and grimey corners of the bars; hidden away from the Serbian public as we're Kopaoniks dirty little secret :cool:

Lets keep Kop a secret for as long as possible!! Once the 'masses' discover Kop, it will struggle to keep up with demand - see Bulgaria for example!

-JC-
17.01.2007, 15:41
for the same reason i'm trying jasna next month... want to try slovakia before the masses find it.

PatMan
17.01.2007, 15:47
for the same reason i'm trying jasna next month... want to try slovakia before the masses find it.

Who did you book thru JC?
When I booked Kop this year, the dozy travel agent had no idea, and insisted on confirming my details as flying to "Siberia! :dontknow:

-JC-
17.01.2007, 16:00
i booked kop through thomsons... we talked my travel agent into going to serbia instead of tenerife... I'm not very good at keeping secrets ;)

I'm booking jasna in slovakia through no one... doing it the way holidays were done before the era of the package.

PatMan
17.01.2007, 16:04
JC, how does it compare to Kop? Cost, facilities etc? It was a struggle to find information on Kop - Jasna, must be near impossible!

-JC-
17.01.2007, 16:11
Jasna:

http://www.jasna.sk/

Its similar to kop, limited runs but experiencing considerable investment... but its also meant to have amazing off piste and no package holidays!

£70 flights there and back and a better standard of hotel than kop for very little money.

PatMan
17.01.2007, 16:16
Jasna:

http://www.jasna.sk/

Its similar to kop, limited runs but experiencing considerable investment... but its also meant to have amazing off piste and no package holidays!

£70 flights there and back and a better standard of hotel than kop for very little money.

So you need to add in hotels and transfers, plus lift pass? That images on the site look good - my slovakian is too poor to work any of it out:dontknow:
Will ya post pics when you return? Good man!

SnowPloughPrincess
17.01.2007, 16:36
Try clicking the EN on the left side of the page just below the boarder.

I wont let JC fool you into thinking he could read that....or could he?!

-JC-
17.01.2007, 16:55
Try clicking the EN on the left side of the page just below the boarder.

I wont let JC fool you into thinking he could read that....or could he?!my scholarly illusion is shattered ;)

If I go it will cost me about £250/300 for everything (including a splendid hotel)... However like Bulgaria its snow is terrible at the moment, but when it does dump in Jasna its meant to dump in a big way (1 metre overnight).

Ski'ing/boarding on a budget is so much better than the pretentions of the alps :eek:

PatMan
17.01.2007, 17:14
Hmm, am already thinking of a 2nd week this year. I am trying to convince Mrs PatMan this way - if there's no snow, we should book another trip to ski.... if there's lots of snow, we will have a great time - so lets go again this season!!

-JC-
17.01.2007, 17:37
Hmm, am already thinking of a 2nd week this year. I am trying to convince Mrs PatMan this way - if there's no snow, we should book another trip to ski.... if there's lots of snow, we will have a great time - so lets go again this season!!
:cug:haha I 've never met a girl that wouldn't want to go on 2 holidays ;)

no_snow_in_swindon
17.01.2007, 17:41
the next holiday we've got (apart from next week) is an 80s weekend at Butlins in March!

http://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/index.cfm?channel=2269&offer_id=1689

should be a laugh!

We've also got two weeks booked in a villa in Tuscany in June/July and we're going to book next years skiiing holiday to Banff soon.

-JC-
17.01.2007, 21:04
the next holiday we've got (apart from next week) is an 80s weekend at Butlins in March!

http://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/index.cfm?channel=2269&offer_id=1689

should be a laugh!

We've also got two weeks booked in a villa in Tuscany in June/July and we're going to book next years skiiing holiday to Banff soon.I want your job

no_snow_in_swindon
17.01.2007, 21:27
after doing 70 hours last week, you can have it!! lol

SpongeBob
18.01.2007, 12:02
after doing 70 hours last week, you can have it!! lol

I though that there is 40 hour work week in UK!? :sm022:

SnowPloughPrincess
18.01.2007, 16:23
Sadly not! It's recommended but they give you too much to do in it so you have no choice but to fully give all your time to it xD