PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : Hi guys From Russia telemark

MaxTelemark
13.01.2007, 11:08
Hi guys! :dziveli:
I and my friends (telemarkers) from Russia, had trip in Dumitor in the past year. Durmitor fine area for telemark and beckcountry. I have got acquainted with guys which work as guides and instructors in Jabljik. They are such guys in green jackets-Elan. But! I idiot! I have lost their contact! :sm022: Please help me. We wish to arrive in Durmitor on January, 27th (For 2 weeks )and we should find inexpensive residing! We promise to bring with themselves a snow!

Bata Bane
13.01.2007, 14:29
Hi guys! :dziveli:
I and my friends (telemarkers) from Russia, had trip in Dumitor in the past year. Durmitor fine area for telemark and beckcountry. I have got acquainted with guys which work as guides and instructors in Jabljik. They are such guys in green jackets-Elan. But! I idiot! I have lost their contact! :sm022: Please help me. We wish to arrive in Durmitor on January, 27th (For 2 weeks )and we should find inexpensive residing! We promise to bring with themselves a snow!

Guys in green jackets are instructors one of them is my good friend, his name is DAKI. I will send you his phone number on private message.

Best

MaxTelemark
13.01.2007, 15:04
Thanks! Can I to speak Daki in English or in Russian it is better? May be.... mail??? One more question. How a condition of a snow? Or to take surf:-)))?
P/S I recollected a name of one guy. His name is Mirko.

Bata Bane
13.01.2007, 16:16
Thanks! Can I to speak Daki in English or in Russian it is better? May be.... mail??? One more question. How a condition of a snow? Or to take surf:-)))?
P/S I recollected a name of one guy. His name is Mirko.

Yes, you can speak with Daki on English, or you can send him a e-mail.
Right now is enough snow in Zabljak, for snowboard.

daki
13.01.2007, 20:56
How Yes No

Bata Bane
14.01.2007, 05:51
How Yes No

ha ha ha ha brate spikas Engleski savrseno:sm022: :sm022: :glavaozid :yay:

MaxTelemark
14.01.2007, 12:03
Добар дан! Daki ! Please send me email if you can help us!
Хвала !

daki
14.01.2007, 18:49
How Yes No , my brother:
danilog@cg.yu